Sometimes, words are unnecessary. Miming compositions are inspired by everyday life.
- Non-verbal performance aimed at audiences aged 15 years old and over
- Approximately 10 to 20 minutes long (dependant on prior arrangement)
- Can be performed outside or inside
Adrián Ohrádka created his first non-verbal etude between 1999 – 2003. He later studied miming workshops by Miroslava Kasprzyka (SK), Elżbiety Pasteckej (PL), Michala Hechta (CZ) and developed his work regarding movement, gestures and miming. This is how these short, humorous, stories intertwined with jokes were created (sometimes accompanied with music or sounds).
- Performance area no smaller than 4m x 3m with an easy access to the podium (for effortless interaction with the audience)
- Standard stage lighting from the front and the top of the podium without any
complicated lighting effects.
- Sound effects to accommodate CD or USB plus 15 minutes sound checks with the technician prior to the performance
More detailed information
+421 905 129 475