Buffooning with Bubbles
Buffooning about with Adyno’s big clean-up outside the circus with many bubbles and fun.
- A family orientated, non-verbal performance for children up to the age of 7 and their parents
- Approximately 45 minutes long (a shortened version of 10 to 30 minutes could be negotiated for set programs)
- Inside performance (can consider outside performance with negotiation)
After such a variety of successful performances with juggling, magic and acrobatics comes another comedy about how even ordinary things can possess magical powers.
One day clown named Adyno finds a huge mess outside of his circus. He starts a big clean-up, but he needs to find the right place for everything. It’s not an easy task as there are many things that test him. Meanwhile, there are amazing magical bubbles that start to fly up in all shapes and sizes from the bucket. And even though Adyno will have a helper, he will definitely need help from the audience too.
Original idea, screenplay and director: Adrián Ohrádka
Actor: Adrián Ohrádka
- Performance area no smaller than 4m x 4m with an easy access to the podium (for effortless interaction with the audience), adjustments to non-traditional theatre venues are possible with prior agreement.
- Standard stage lighting from the front and the top of the podium without any
complicated lighting effects.
- Standard microphone and a stand, traditional sound effects to accommodate CD or USB plus sound checks with the technician.
- Side scene anchoring for the rope.
- Preparation: set up time 60 minutes (10 minutes for shorter version), pack up time 20 minutes.
More detailed information
+421 905 129 475