There and Back Again
Throughout Adyno’s journey, even though he is sleep deprived he tries to show off his circus trades, skills and tricks.
- A family orientated, non-verbal performance for children up to the age of 7 and their parents.
- Approximately 45 minutes long (a shortened version of 10 to 30 minutes could be negotiated for set programs).
- Can be performed outside or inside.
This buffoonery is directly inspired by the other non-verbal, movement-based performances, where Clown Adyno explores his travels. He doesn’t want to ruin his clown shoes, so decides to use his own special cart. The problem is, it only has one wheel. It looks like Adyno will need help from the audience.
This performance combines juggling, jokes and magic tricks. Adyno will make everyone laugh with his clumsiness and his circus logic. He will tackle juggling with plates while finishing his journey showing off his skills on a unicycle.
Miming, gestures and movement is a big part of this performance.
Original idea, screenplay and director: Adrián Ohrádka
Actor: Adrián Ohrádka
- Performance area no smaller than 5m x 4m with an easy access to the podium (for effortless interaction with the audience), adjustments to non-traditional theatre venues are possible with prior agreement.
- Standard stage lighting from the front and the top of the podium without any
complicated lighting effects.
- Traditional sound effects to accommodate CD or USB plus sound checks with the technician.
- Preparation: set up time 30 to 60 minutes, pack up time 20 minutes
More detailed information
+421 905 129 475