Clown - The Musician
A non-verbal performance about a clown named Adyno who left the circus to follow his dream of becoming a world famous musical virtuoso.
- A family orientated, non-verbal performance for children up to the age of 7 and their parents
- Approximately 45 minutes long (a shortened version of 10 to 15 minutes could be negotiated for set programs
- Can be performed outside or inside
Audiences will be surprised by Clown Adyno's juggling skills with a comical twist.
This trickster juggles with a whole array of peculiar things that aren’t traditionally used for juggling. One of the props Adyno uses is a rolling pin and board, which he balances on. Audiences engage really easily with the performance due to his tricks. Communication comes through gesture, expression and movement.
This production of ‘Clown – The Musician’ was created through exploration of non-verbal, movement-based, performance directly connected to previous experience in theatre, comedy and miming.
Production, screenplay and dire: Adrián Ohrádka
Actor: Adrián Ohrádka
- Performance area no smaller than 4m x 4m with an easy access to the podium (for effortless interaction with the audience), adjustments to a non-traditional theatre venue are possible with prior agreement.
- Standard stage lighting from the front and the top of the podium without any
complicated lighting effects.
- Standard microphone and a stand, traditional sound effects to accommodate CD or USB plus sound checks with the technician prior to the performance.
- Two traditional coat stands.
- Preparation: set up time 30 to 60 minutes, pack up time 10 minutes.
More detailed information
+421 905 129 475