Clown -The Magician
A non-verbal performance about a clown named Adyno who left the circus to follow his dream of becoming a world famous magician.
- A family orientated, non-verbal performance for children up to the age of 7 and their parents.
- Approximately 45 minutes long (a shortened version of 10 to 30 minutes could be negotiated for set programs).
- Can be performed outside or inside.
For Adyno to become a world famous magician, he will need a little bit of frog slime, a piece of snake skin, a lock of ginger hair, but above all, help from the audience.
This performance has its roots in the traditional art of magic, intertwined with original comedian buffoonery.
This is another act for the clown Adyno with a perfect set of comedy and a variety of magical props.
Original idea, screenplay and director: Adrián Ohrádka
Actor: Adrián Ohrádka
- Performance area no smaller than 4m x 4m with an easy access to the podium (for effortless interaction with the audience), adjustments to non-traditional theatre venues are possible with prior agreement.
- Standard stage lighting from the front and the top of the podium without any
complicated lighting effects.
- Standard microphone and a stand, traditional sound effects to accommodate CD or USB plus sound checks with the technician prior to the performance.
- Two traditional coat stands.
- Preparation: set up time 20 minutes, pack up time 10 minutes.
More detailed information
+421 905 129 475